Highfield’s Outplacement Service
Our Outplacement Service is ideal for clients considering making redundancies and looking for some extra support for those affected.
Our Outplacement Hub provides redundancy and job searching support.
We aim to support you with your job search and ensure you are best prepared, emotionally and mentally to reenter employment after being made redundant. At a time of such uncertainty, having access to this sort of support can make a massive difference in an individuals job search and position when reentering the workforce.
So what does our Outplacement Service cover?
Our Outplacement Hub covers 12 key steps in the redundancy and job searching process, including CV writing tips and building a personal brand:
- Personal goal setting
- Understanding the job market
- The search process
- Using LinkedIn
- Building your personal brand
- CV preparation
- Engaging potential employers
- Interview and presentation skills
- Using the job boards and the internet
- Selecting a recruitment agency and registering
- Confidence building and resilience
- Your wellbeing
Benefits for Employers
- Supporting your people through redundancy
- Partnering with Technical Engineering Recruitment experts.
- Protecting and enhancing your employer brand
- Free up internal HR resource
- Enhanced retention and engagement from the remaining workforce
- Doing the right thing!
Benefits for Individuals
- Build your confidence at a challenging time
- Create clear goals and clarity in your job search
- Understand the Technical Engineering jobs market
- Prepare your CV, job applications and social media profiles to stand out from other candidates
- Advice on how to conduct your job search process
- Be ready to smash that interview process
- Work with dedicated specialist recruiters
I want to find out more
If you are a client and want to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and email.