High Speed Rail. Europe’s Largest Infrastructure Project.
As Europe’s largest High Speed Rail infrastructure project, HS2 is the largest rail project in the UK, valued at £350million and will link London to the two northern hubs of Leeds and Manchester via the West Midlands. Commencing in Spring 2017, it is estimated that over 22,000 workers will be required from white and blue collar professions. The amount of staff required is unprecedented for a single project within the UK for many years and Highfield Professional Solutions are extremely proud to have been chosen to be an Engineering Delivery Partner for Phase 1.
The initial phase of this 10 year project will involve the design, environmental and land referencing for the London to West Midlands section. The expert candidates who Highfield are recruiting for will work as part of an integrated team with HS2 to provide engineering, programme management and construction management support as well as assisting with preparation for the procurement of the main civils contracts for the London to Birmingham stage of the route.
We have been recruiting for – and continue to recruit for – candidates with the following experience and skills base:
- Project Managers with experience on major infrastructure projects
- Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers with rail experience
- Route alignment and permanent way engineering
- Station and depot design and refurbishment
- Station and commercial development integration
- Signalling and telecommunications
- Systems engineering
- Requirements engineering
- Design specifications and procurement
- Railway operations and operations planning
- Railway safety management, risk assessment and auditing
- Information technology and management information systems
- Railway simulations and planning
- Town Planning
For more details on this project or other Rail projects, please contact our dedicated Rail team on 01489 774 010 or email@example.com