Account Manager – Mobile
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
We are recruiting for a mobile Account Manager to cover the North (Harrogate, Manchester, Barnsley).
Ideally you will be located between Manchester and Barnsley.
GMP experience is essential to be considered for the role.
The position will involve day to day management of a team of both site based staff / mobile operatives & sub-contractors, liaison with our clients on both operational and financial and commercial issues.
P&L is owned at this level and the core objective is to support the account on a day-day basis, ensuring KPI’s are met and SLA achieved
- Prepare with the Operations Director an annual business plan and budget for the contract portfolio
- Manage and own Account Plans
- Carry out regular monthly reviews of P&L accountability
- Manage sub-contractors effectively both financially and commercially
- Ensure all procurement processes and procedures are followed
- Ensure planned preventive maintenance programmes are up to date and meet the contract specification
- Develop and maintain relationships with all the clients departments
- Provide leadership and direction to site based staff, developing skills matrix and development plan
- Take ownership projects and provide support as and when required
- Preparation of the monthly report for the Operations Director and Clients, listing all relevant activities that occurred during the month
- Be conversant with all statutory compliance processes and procedures
Could this be for you?
- GMP experience essential
- Extensive experience within a similar management / leadership role
- Appropriate technical qualifications either Electrical or Mechanical
- Understanding of both HVAC / F&S service delivery
- Management and leadership training
- Coaching / Development
- Good IT skills including Excel and Word
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership qualities
- A good Level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Valid full driving licence
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing development opportunities
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.