Asset & Compliance Manager
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Compliance Manager to be based at the client site in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
Working Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 – Monday to Friday
To ensure the delivery of an effective Asset Management & Compliance service to the contract in compliance with the contract deliverables and KPIs.
- Ensure accurate completion, management, communication and reporting of the Asset Register within the Agility CAFM system, including asset condition
- Provide on-going technical advice and support to HFM Lead
- Manage the change process for all assets.
- Design, management, implementation, and compliance to end to end asset management process
- Working with Account Manager and Customer to develop an appropriate total maintenance strategy for the contracted facilities and assets based on current and future scope
- Design, management, implementation, and compliance to end to end compliance management process
- Design and implementation of the account risk register
- To ensure the engineering archive and records are updated and monitored
- Ensure consistent statutory compliance of account.
- Design and management of SSoW process.
Could this be for you?
- Thorough technical knowledge, plus relevant experience of asset management and delivery of the operation and maintenance of all building services including critical services with experience of controlled environments
- To be able to demonstrate knowledge of statutory regulations associated with all building services and Permits to Work systems in highly regulated and controlled environments
- An experienced operational and maintenance leader with regard to business-critical service systems in a 24/7/365 environment.
- Good knowledge of ISO 50001 processes, SFG20 and CAFM systems.
- Technically qualified, minimum NVQ level 4, in appropriate engineering disciplines.
- IOSH Managing Safely is required
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing development
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.