Assistant Commercial Manager – Programme – East
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a Regional position based in the East Anglia area, working on a MOD and secure contracts.
This is a Multi-site position where you have the potential to earn a maximum of £35k P/A Salary.
To be responsible for the H&S, and company procedures, working under the Commercial Manager, covering the additional works and supports the finance management within the region. Establish and maintain the clients and supplier’s relationship.
Support the supply chain and respond to early warning and contract risk management processes.
Could this role be for you?
- Degree qualified or equal experience.
- Knowledge of NEC3 contracts
- Strong Business and People Management
- Assist the P&L of the contract
- assist of contract drafting and negotiation
- MOD / MOJ / Public Sector experience would be ideal
- Full Driving licence
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance
- £35k Maximum P/A + car/ Car allowance
- Further training provided
- Government Contract
- Leading FM contractor
- On call rota
- Standard days holiday + bank holidays
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: