Assistant Finance Manager
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
- Production of accurate and timely management accounts including P&L and variance analysis
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Production of in depth cost analysis
- Production and analysis of contract profitability reports
- Ensuring that financial controls are in place
- Extensive liaison with site based and operational staff
- Production of contract reviews & Monthly meetings with the Accounts managements
- Support the Account Management with additional reporting and analysis
- Ensuring all Client invoices are raised on a monthly basis and working with Credit Control department to ensure timely payments.
- Monitoring client debt.
Could this be for you?
- Formal accountancy, part-qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
- Proven track record within a similar role
- Willing to take a hands on approach to your work
- Excellent IT skills Excel/ Word
- JDE and Agility experience desirable
- UK travel expected
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing career development
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.