Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000pa DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions is working on behalf of a leading maritime and transport organisation, one of the largest in Europe, who are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Trainee, Assistant or Graduate QS who wants to join a company that promotes progression, development and career longevity.
You will be responsible for assisting the Commercial Manager and Quantity Surveyors in carrying out any quantity surveying duties including assisting in agreeing with contracting partners ‘agreed maximum prices’, valuing variations, processing valuation payments and agreeing final accounts to ensure successful delivery of repairs and maintenance and planned works programmes in close liaison with the Project Manager, PMO team and Engineering team.
Could this role be for you?
- Minimum of 1 year quantity surveying experience.
- Experience of working within a project management environment.
- An understanding of the NEC 3 form of Contract.
- Educated to A-Level or higher.
- Some understanding/ knowledge of Commercial management of Contracts.
- Excellent English literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life assurance
For further information or to apply please contact Jess Baxter – 01489 774010.