Job Title: Associate Director – H&S Consultant
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions is working on behalf of a leading global consultancy to recruit a motivated Associate Health & Safety Consultant to join their team in Edinburgh to work on a wide variety of projects and frameworks. You will work closely with the Directors to raise the company profile of the business unit across Scotland and Northern England and growing the service line
You will get the opportunity to work on various projects including with commercial clients, local authorities, healthcare providers, education institutions and the residential market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and ensuring the delivery of Health and Safety Consulting team outputs, in accordance with agreed timescales and quality standards.
- Developing strong reciprocal relationships with clients and members of the project team.
- Managing the role of Principal Designer / CDM Advisor / PS Adviser under the CDM Regulations
- Providing full Health & Safety consultancy duties to company clients including their internal market.
- Preparation of fee proposals – attendance at Client presentations if required.
- Being a primary interface with company clients both new and existing
Could this role be for you?
- Proven experience in a consulting or client/contractor environment providing the full spectrum of Health and Safety services including CDM bias services such as Principal Designer and CDM Client Advisor, inspection and auditing, safety management system development and implementation etc.
- Proven ability to lead projects from the front and advise clients and design teams on safety and health-related matters and being a pivotal member of a project team.
- Experience in design delivery stages and construction processes
- Understanding of a variety of project types/sizes/sectors within their active sectors in the UK (and preferably the Scotland and Northern England) – i.e. Commercial Offices, Residential, Mixed-Use, Education, Healthcare, and Industrial.
- Degree qualified
- Professionally Qualified – ideally Chartered or Graduate status with the IOSH.
- Membership of Association for Project Safety
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible working
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Professional Membership fees paid
- Opportunity to lead a team and be instrumental in the growth and success of the region
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe lane – 01489 774010.