Business Development Director / Sales Director – Data Centres
A leading global data centre service provider with established relationships with the leading players on the data centre sector. As a result of continued growth they are seeking a proven business development director to secure opportunities in the data centre sector.
As the business development director you will be required to develop sales opportunities and leads with leading data centre clients. You will be required to generate leads and tender opportunities as well as manage and close inbound opportunities. You will develop relationships with key connections in the data centre sector and nurture relationships through to sales opportunities. The role will entail producing tenders, attending customer meetings and you will be an expert in the technical offerings of this organisation.
A key part of your role will be working closely with marketing to create inbound opportunities through social platforms.
Could this role be for you?
- You can generate sales opportunities and produce tender documents.
- You can take sales opportunities from concept through to close.
- You have a track record selling solutions in data centres or connectivity.
- You have experience working for a service provider, ideally within the FM sector.
- You enjoy a challenge and want a role where you can make a genuine difference.
- You are looking for career growth.
- You can operate alone or as part of a small successful team.
- A challenger organisation that is making waves in the data centre sector.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- A great package and commission.
- Opportunity to work closely with industry experts.
Please contact Andy Davis for a confidential discussion.