Clean Water Technician -Water
Our client, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used.
Supporting the installation, service and refurbishment of submersible and surface mounted pumping equipment, circulators and booster pumps in a wide variety of applications and all associated components, including control systems, valves and pipework.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
* Analytical survey of control equipment, both electrical and physical.
* Isolate, dismantle and inspect pumping equipment, including moving parts and lubricants.
* Examine and report any defects with regards to the valves and pipework.
* Report any abnormalities.
* Supply details, measurements, and full descriptions of any components that require replacement.
* Install and commission supplied equipment and all associated apparatus.
* Work as part of a team where health and safety demands.
* Carry out both planned and reactive service visits as scheduled in a timely manner.
* To prepare for site visit – complete pump replacement / spares / RMA paperwork.
* To liaise with customer / user to establish site conditions, Time of arrival/meeting and also any changes of timings.
Could this be for you?
Clean water/potable water/Drinking water experience
Ideally Electrically qualified to City & Guilds/NVQ 2330 Level 3 or industry equivalent, (including 18th Edition) or Mechanical equivalent (dependant on role) Minimum Level 2.
Good knowledge of pumps/pumping systems, associated equipment, 3 phase industrial electrics, fault finding and testing of electrical components / panels to 18th Edition.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Professional Development
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.