Field Services & Commissioning Engineer
South of the UK – Critical Projects
This Company have a passion for design, build and maintain cleanroom and bio-containment labs for discerning clients. Their purpose is to work as a trusted partner engineering clean and containment environments for organisations operating in the life science and technology sectors.
This company are seeking a Field Services & Commissioning Engineer covering the South of the UK. This is a permanent role with lots of longevity.
- Creating and following through with test procedures.
- Completing documentation in regards to reports, modifications, etc.
- Making improvements and amendments to operational procedures of manufactured equipment.
Could this be for you?
- Critical engineering background (Labs, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Hospitals and Data Centres)
- Hold a Full English drivers license.
- Flexible attitude to travel.
- Competitive annual salary between £30,000 – £32,000 (Flexible dependent on experience)
- Permanent role with a strong pipeline of work
- Company car and Fuel card included
Please contact Will at DataX Connect to discuss further.