CRM Admin/Quotations coordinator
Our client is a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used.
The role is a great entry point into the water industry in that you can get out what you put into it. You’ll be looking at quotes and speaking to customers on a daily basis and this will give you a great platform to soak up a lot of knowledge of the industry including technical information, product offerings, competitors and ultimately our customer’s needs.
If you are a proactive people person who can think on their feet you will thrive in the environment the role offers, the key to success is in being able to efficiently handle the administrative side of the role so that you can follow up on quotations on a consistent basis. You will need to be self-sufficient and have an attitude of not shying away from a challenge as there is a lot of variety in what might be required from you by the customer and you will need to rely on your internal relationships in order to meet our customer’s expectations.
- Run reports as necessary to see new quotes to be processed on to salesforce and followed up
- Follow up service quotations via telephone & email under £25K (excluding N.I & Scotland)
- Ensure labour charges are collected for workshop repairs where appropriate
- Proactively gain new enquiries with an emphasis on expanding the customer’s knowledge of our product/service offerings.
- Update the Salesforce CRM with new quotations, orders, lost orders and comments from customers
- Communicate regularly with external sales teams to ensure the follow up process remains efficient
- Gain industry knowledge such as finding out exactly what our customer’s do/who they are and capture that information accurately using salesforce
- Potential to be involved in larger projects from time to time which may include entering large amounts of account data on to salesforce over an extended period of time
Could this be for you?
- Experience within a customer service role dealing with enquiries / orders and or complaints
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment dealing with customers over the telephone.
- Experience working with a client database system
- Literate in spoken and written English.
- Competitive salary
- Large global company
- Ongoing development opportunity
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.