Estimator – Electrical Bias – South
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Projects Estimator to be based in South Region of the UK. ,This could involve being based from Southampton, Feltham, Surbiton, Kent, or London providing you are willing to travel where required. This role will support our client in maintaining their critical defence sites and contributing to the throughout and governance of new works and projects.
To form part of the new works Projects Team for delivery.
- Tender management and execution
- Supports PM leads
- Have Facilities Management Experience.
- Work in accordance with Contract obligations (NEC 3) EWN’s, Technical Queries, and Contractor Quotations
- Read and understand client requests / documentation for individual pricing requirements in context with main contract
- Compile pricing submissions in accordance with Contract mechanisms
- Build and maintain good working relationship with Intelligent Customer team
- Working with Procurement to identify & collate specialist supply chain solutions & costs when applicable
- Attend, participate and where required lead Risk Review Meetings with Customers and suppliers
- Challenge sub-contractor costing for most competitive and appropriate quotations to be progressed
Could this be for you?
- HNC/ HND or equal
- Relevant experience of estimating within the FM and construction Industry
- Understanding of NEC3 processes highly desirable
- Government funded contracts
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Ongoing development opportunities
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: