Job Title: Employers Agent
Salary: Up to £50,000
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a mid-size well established construction consultancy who are looking to recruit an Employers Agent for their Hampshire office due to expansion.
You will be undertaking the role of Employer’s Agent/Client’s Representative on a wide range of new build housing and refurbishment housing projects.
Acting as Employer’s Agent, Client Representative or Contract Administrator for the delivery of the project(s) which will require:
- Chairing meetings, taking minutes and following up action plans
- Undertaking all day to day administrative duties on the delivery of developments under the terms of JCT, D&B or similar Contracts or bespoke Development Agreements
- An ability to record, document and instruct necessary actions as required for the delivery of Contracts
- An ability to identify aspects of risk and to seek guidance from Senior Colleagues at the correct time in order to manage and mitigate such risks.
- University degree in either Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying or a similar construction related subject
- Working towards professional qualification or desire to do so – RICS / CIOB
- Experience in residential development
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact with colleagues, clients and wider team in a professional manner
- Diligent with attention to detail
- A competitive salary will be offered dependent on experience.
- Car Allowance
- 25 days Holiday + 3 further days for Christmas close
- Professional Membership subscription
- Company pension
To apply or for further information please contact Zoe Lane – 01489 774010.