Engineering Manager – BMS / Smart Buildings
A leading global project management and facilities provider that operates with major clients across the globe. The Smart Buildings divisions has secured a major global framework with a leading tech organisation and they are therefore recruiting for applications engineers of all levels.
As the engineering manager you will be responsible for overseeing a team of application engineers responsible for field device programming for smart building controls. You will ensure all projects are completed and to the required standards. You will be joining a newly established team that will operate across the UK and work with the already established team in the US.
Could this role be for you?
- 3 years+ experience in field device engineering management.
- Experience of Tridium Niagara 4 / Niagara AX
- Experience with one or more of the following systems – Distech, Alerton, Schneider Electric, Johnson Controls, Siemens, Honeywell.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
- Educated in mechanical/electrical engineering, Software development, or HVAC
- A major global organisation that offers excellent career development
- Opportunity to join a newly established team
- An excellent salary / package
DataX Connect is a specialist data centre recruitment company. Please get in contact to discuss in further detail.