Site Manager – Ware
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
The role as Site Manager is to lead our team, across multiple sites in and around Stevenage. This role will support our client in maintaining their critical site and making customers’ lives easier.
- To effectively manage hard service provision for your site whilst maintaining consistently high levels of client & customer satisfaction.
- Collaboratively leading, inspiring and managing employees and suppliers.
- Taking ownership of all strategic and tactical/operational issues and deliver effective outcomes.
- Be the focal point for both the client representatives and staff teams to set the tone and ensure a consistent high standard of approach to all opportunities and issues.
- The post holder is supported by a central team but will be largely autonomous.
- Operate and maintain highly regulated, secure sites; therefore safety, security and the ability to evidence compliance is essential.
- To manage and deliver agreed sales performance KPI’s and profit targets and report to Management board.
- Acting as deputy to the Account Director as and when required.
Could this be for you?
- IOSH/ NEBOSH accredited
- Extensive experience within a similar management role
- Previous experience in a hard services FM environment preferred
- Degree in Engineering, Facilities Management or Business is desirable
- Thorough technical knowledge, plus relevant experience, of the operation and maintenance of an engineering environment.
- Demonstrable management and leadership training with experience of delivering operational maintenance services for business-critical facilities.
- Coaching / Development
- Relationship management skills and ability to manage through a team under direct line management and those non-directly managed.
- The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality, safety and operational performance
- Good, all round knowledge of Maintenance Management disciplines
- Be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation and management
- Ongoing development opportunities
- £60k/annum + benefits
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.