Fire Alarm Installation Engineers
You could become part of a major service provider that support clients across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a long term career within a market leading organisation.
- Service & Maintenance of Fire detection and extinguishing systems in accordance with relevant standards and company guide lines.
- Complete timesheets weekly and provide monthly mileage and expenses returns.
- Comply with policies relating to Health, Safety, Security, Environment, and Technical Compliance issues that affect the customer and employees.
- Ensure all relevant engineering practices are adhered to.
- Advise Line Manager of progress on the contract.
- Develop and maintain effective Client relationship and assist in gaining future work for the Company.
- Provide weekly progress reports to Line Manager.
- Advise Line Manager on a daily basis of the progress on the contract.
- Generate quotes identifying additional works and provide quotation information as necessary.
- To participate & comply with material ordering and procurement procedures.
- Will be required to be on call-out rota, for out of hour’s call-outs.
- Carry out any other reasonable task as requested by Management.
Could this role be for you?
- City and Guilds 236 pts 1&2 electrical installation or equivalent.
- Proven ability to install containment and cabling specifically related to fire detection and alarm systems.
- Proven experience in industrial environments.
- 18th Edition Electrical qualification.
- Knowledge on Fire standards BS 5839 Pt 1 – 2017, BS 6266 Pt 1, BS 7273.
- Trained to FIA standards Units 1 (Fire Detection Design), Unit 4 (Installation and Testing) or equivalent.
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Andrew Macey at Highfield Professional Solutions