Job Title: Junior AutoCAD Technician (Roads and Drainage)
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a well-established engineering consultancy based in Derby. The role is for a Junior AutoCAD Technician to work within Roads and Drainage. The successful candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD as you will be required to use this software daily. A civils background in roads and drainage would be preferred but not essential. The client provides civil and structural engineering services primarily on large residential sites.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the senior engineers
- Responsible for the preparation of Computer Aided Design drawings in the civils department
- Responsible for preparing detailed arrangement drawings in the civils department
- Responsible for preparing detailed civils drawings
- Maintaining drawing file system, issuing of drawings and undertaking of archiving of drawings
- Part of a multidisciplined team
Could this role be for you?
The ideal candidate would have a background in highways and drainage. You should have a proactive approach to problem-solving and the desire to learn.
* Highly computer literate; AutoCAD essential
* Excellent spoken and written English
* Experience working on roads and drainage projects
* Generous Salary (DoE)
* Health care Insurance
* Company sick pay scheme
* 23 days holiday
* Flexible working hours
If this role could be of interest or you would like to find out more, please send a copy of your CV