Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a mobile position based in the Fareham and surrounding areas.
This full-time Management post leading the Naval Logistics Service Stream in the South East Region and Supply Chain Stores Manager for both HMS Collingwood & HMS Sultan, encompassing all aspects of Naval Stores, ensuring that all contracted service lines are delivered safely to quality and time. Primarily responsible for the delivery of day-to-day stores activities, including oversight of: compliance, accounting and custody; resource and commodity management; accommodation stores; clothing; receipt and despatch and stocktaking.
Could this be for you?
- Demonstrable experience/familiarity (at least 3 years) in a similar military or related role (highly desirable)
- Broad subject matter expertise in Naval Supply Chain practices and procedures (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of Management of Joint Deployed Inventory (MJDI) and UAA Qualification and Tri Service accounting regulations (highly desirable)
- Experience of military ethos / culture (desirable)
- Established experience in leading and working as a part of a team
- Full Driving Licence
- Management level knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and practice (IOSH (Managing Safely) or equivalent H&S qualification))
- Good standard of education preferably to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent (in Warehousing or MILT desirable)
- Ongoing career development
- Regular training funded by the client
- Competitive salary
- Government funded contract
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.