Project Manager – Weybridge
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a Static position based in the Weybridge, working on a Government and secure contracts.
This is a Multi-site position where you have the potential to earn between £40-42k P/A Salary.
To maintain and improve a consistent and level of service delivery, adapt procedures and processes with clear goals and reasoning. Establish and maintain the clients and supplier’s relationship.
Support the sites Operations Primarily Hard services, required on the PPM / Projects Schedule, while identifying improvements for the business through operations
Could this role be for you?
- Covering the Full TFM primarily Hard Services (M&E Bias Ideal)
- Strategically Managing the overall operations of the Contract
- Manage the FM budgets are managed
- Legionella Experience
- MOD / MOJ experience would be ideal
- Driving licence required
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance
- £40-42k P/A
- Further training provided
- Government Contract
- Leading FM contractor
- On call rota
- Standard days holiday + bank holidays
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: