You would be joining a company who are rapidly expanding their reach within the critical facilities sector, where they have a number of exciting opportunities at present. The organisation has a strong presence both in the UK and across Europe, owing to the high quality of work completed.
Joining this company would be an excellent opportunity for critical facilities professionals looking to develop their skills in a fast paced, ever evolving environment.
An experience Field Technician sought, to join fire security division, needs to have a strong maintenance background. Candidate needs to have a get up and go attitude and an ability to respond quickly to ever changing situations.
Could this role be for you?
- Prior experience on fire safety contracts
- Attention to detail, essential to keep all documentation up to date
- Ability to be up to speed with situations on multiple sites
- Come from a critical background
- IPAF training and Chapter 8 ECS card essential
- Working knowledge of analogue CCTV
- Opportunity to work a mobile role
- Good package available
- Chance to be part of a strong team
- Options to learn and develop skills
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham – 01489 774010 –