Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician (Fabric)
Mobile -North London
£30-33k +van/fuel card
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
An opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join our expanding contract based across North London.
The hours of work are: 07.30 – 16.30 (Monday to Friday)
Support the Works Supervisor in the completion of a wide range of planned and reactive fabric maintenance activities in accordance with site and company rules, procedures and Safe Systems of Work. These activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Routine reactive maintenance, as well cover for planned preventative maintenance tasks as directed by Supervisor covering all buildings within the site and the following:
- To undertake all duties in a safe, tidy and responsible manner in accordance with H&S requirements
- Carry out the service and maintenance of the diverse types of building services plant equipment (PPMs and reactive) in accordance with current standards and safety procedures.
- Carry out surveys for the purpose of submitting quotations to client for works that are outside of contract scope.
- Carry out minor building fabric works, that are in contract scope including door replacements / repairs / gutter cleaning / paint and decorating / minor groundwork repairs
- To ensure that all relevant paper work is completed satisfactorily to the expected standard.
- Takes responsibility for your own workload and where possible ensure that the target times for each task are met
- Liaise with supervisor / service centre administrators to ensure all services are carried out on time in accordance with site service planner.
Could this be for you?
Whilst specific qualifications are not required for this position, an understanding of the facilities services industry would be advantageous and a basic appreciation of building services is essential.
- A proven track record in a similar or customer facing role is desirable
- The candidate must be numerate and literate with attention to detail
- Good level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Valid full UK driving licence
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.