Director – M&E – Data Centres
UK Based data centre projects
A leading global contractor with a proven track record delivering major projects across the world. As a specialist within the data centre sector they are now seeking to take advantage of their expertise to develop a highly successful business unit within the UK.
As the director of the data centre division you will be responsible for securing and delivering data centre projects within the UK. You will be required to develop major organisations from opportunities to clients as well as ensuring the successful delivery of any projects you do secure. Projects will be secured on commercial terms to ensure they are right for the long term growth of the business.
You will be backed and supported by a highly experienced team of professionals that will ensure you have all the tools required to be highly successful.
Could this role be for you?
- Experienced in data centres – you know your colocation from your hyperscale.
- A proven relationship builder – you can take clients from initial contact to long term relationships.
- You can deliver data centre projects – projects will range from £10m-£50m.
- You have excellent commercial ability – margins and profitability are key to success.
- A team player and a team builder – you will be able to create and grow a successful team.
- You are driven to be successful – this role will offer long term growth opportunities.
- You want to develop a business unit within a leading organisation.
- You are looking for a challenge within the data centre sector.
- You want to develop a senior leadership career.
Please contact Andy Davis to discuss in confidence.