Facilities Operations Manager
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
An opportunity has arisen for a Site Operations Manager to join our expanding contract based in Hampshire.
The hours of work are: 07.30 – 16.30 (Monday to Friday).
To effectively manage a portfolio of business, and to ensure high quality service standards and service delivery on the contracts. To manage and deliver agreed sales, performance KPIs and profit targets and report to the Management board.
- To orchestrate and implement challenging growth plans for the contracts.
- To regularly meet with customer interface representatives to communicate key contract issues.
- To provide innovation, vision, leadership, business development, best practice solutions and benchmarking across the portfolio of client sites.
- To take full profit and loss responsibility for the contract.
- To ensure an annual and forward business plan and budget is in place for the contract.
- To report to regional management any financial exceptions and other information as required.
- To ensure that appropriate the Team understand their responsibilities with regard to financial performance against budget and implement action to ensure that financial targets are met.
- To ensure that corporate policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To provide technical and operational input to the contract.
- To implement and own mobilisation plans in line with roll out programme of client sites.
- To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with contractual requirement of continuous improvement.
- To ensure that the contract operates at the highest standards in terms of health and safety at all times minimising risk and maximizing the safety of our staff.
- To regularly monitor health and safety performance in concert with the H&S Associate.
- To ensure the service delivery is provided in line with the contractual commitments and the clients expectations.
Could this be for you?
- Sound management and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to be proactive in the resolution of operational and technical problems and disputes as they may arise from time to time (with clients and staff).
- Good quality communication skill (both oral & written) and strong capability to effectively manage client and subordinate relationships.
- Sound I.T. and related skills and competency in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and added advantages.
- Requirement for UK wide travel
- Large government funded contract
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Ongoing career opportunities
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.