An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Operations Manager to join one of our client’s key Pharmaceutical contracts. This would be to cover multiple sites in Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire and Surrey.
The purpose of this role is to be the lead Operational Representative on site, with accountability for the delivery and profitability of the diverse range of IFM services required to operate the sites as agreed in the Contract and functional service descriptions.
You will be accountable for ensuring the assets (Sites, Buildings and Equipment) are safe, legally compliant and fit for business and to ensure the effective delivery of all services. You will also own the risk register and will work with delivery teams & Leadership Teams to develop and maintain local processes to ensure the site needs are met. The role holder takes a leading role in assessing new demand from the client and translating it into the optimum service delivery solution.
- Proactively manage & monitor performance of all the diverse services.
- Work with the Asset Manager to lead the asset management strategy for the operations within the UK
- Keep up to date with changes and developments on the site, with their customers and in the external FM environment.
- Provide direction and motivation for the contract function, managing performance, and developing the skills and capabilities of colleagues.
- Be a high profile, leading role model for matrix working across all functions to optimise and evolve service delivery by a large, diverse delivery team.
- To ensure the assets (Sites, Buildings and Equipment) are safe, legally compliant and fit for business through effective delivery of all services on a given site.
- Manage the budget / P & L to ensure the agreed targets are met
- Achieve of all contractual C/K/I performance indicators as per contract
Could this be for me?
- A highly customer focused leader, motivating and driving high performance teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness
- Experience of leading a multi-functional team in an environment where asset performance and IFM services is a business critical requirement
- The role holder will have a well-developed knowledge of maintenance / IFM processes and the application of best practices and the effective deployment of maintenance strategies in technically complex customer environments
- Experience of integrated risk management and the methods employed to manage engineering risks, hazards and controls
- Recognised expertise and competence in defined areas of functional engineering in order to fulfil the accountabilities as “Responsible Engineer
- Ideally a Pharmaceutical background particularly around Gxp manufacturing processes
- A market leading organisation.
- High profile contract.
- Excellent career opportunity.
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.