You will be joining one of the leading FM organisations that oversees a major MOD contract across the UK. This company has recently received a long-term extension and increase in awarded works is therefore expanding across the UK.
The role will involve delivering Additional works/minor new works on a large NEC government contract, ensuring that all works are delivered on time and within budget. The projects will be predominantly M&E lifecycle works and security projects ranging from £100k-£2m. Due to the nature of the site a Developed Vettings level of clearance will be required.
Could this be for you?
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Project Management or a related field including:
- Good working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Experience of the Asbestos at Work Act, DDA, energy performance, Sustainability etc.
- A basic NEC3 contract requirements
- Technical qualifications preferably at HND level in an M&E or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
- Specific knowledge in relation to M&E and Security systems is also preferred for this role
- DV cleared or in a position to gain (i.e. British National with a British heritage)
- Government funded defence contract
- Excellent long term career prospects
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.