Job Title: Project Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are pleased to be representing a leading Hampshire based private practice who are looking to recruit a Project Manager due to sustained growth. An established practice operating over 50 years they work with an exclusive client list operating across multiple sectors including residential, commercial, education, hotels, sporting facilities, heritage, industrial, healthcare, public buildings and religious buildings. Projects values range from £100k – £50m. They are a friendly, professional practice who pride themselves on a quality driven service.
As Project Manager you will get involved in a full range pre and post contract services including but not limited to:
- Liaise closely with Clients, Contractors, Developers.
- Chair and minute pre-contract meetings; issue ofminutes to all relevant parties.
- Contract Administration
- Managing the design team
- Report writing
- Strong client management
- Prepare Employer’s Requirements, Performance specifications
- Coordination and management of projects to ensure timely and satisfactory deliver to Clients
Could this role be for you?
- Ideally candidates will RICS / APM / CIOB qualified or working towards qualification
- Experienced in working on a variety of construction projects across some or all of the company project sectors
- Comparator consultancy experience or client side
- Strong client facing ability and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Team player – enjoys working collaboratively as part of a team and a positive contributor
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays and additional leave over Xmas at discretion of Directors
- Flexible working
- Company Pension Scheme – statutory
- Laptop & Mobile
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects
- Joining a friendly, experienced team with great culture
- Opportunity for future career progression
******************Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams**********************
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe lane – 01489 774010.