Job Title: 16789 – Project Manager – Buildings – FTC
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000pa DOE
Start Date: ASAP – and anticipated to complete June 2023.
Highfield Professional Solutions is working on behalf of a leading maritime and transport organisation, one of the largest in Europe, who are looking for a Project Manager – Buildings to join their engineering team to support with the design and construction phase and a collective approach between construction contractors, ‘Framework’ contractors, operational teams and multiple stakeholders team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager who wants to join a world leading organisation and be at the forefront of world class project delivery.
In this role you manage projects for the delivery of buildings from inception to completion as part of the Outbound Controls Project. The purpose of this job is to ensure that projects are effectively managed to achieve required project outcomes. Effective collaboration with the supply chain and other stakeholders and technical competence in the design and build process are essential. The role is at the forefront of customer service delivery both internally and externally and the post holder must possess a strong customer focus and be service minded.
Could this role be for you?
- BSc/BEng in Construction Management / Building / Building Services or similar.
- Project Management Qualification from the APM or alternative relevant professional organisation.
- A proven track record of 5 years (minimum) of demonstrable experience as project manager for building construction projects.
- NEC 3 contract experience.
- Experience of running building projects within design and construction.
- Managing a portfolio of construction projects.
- Producing Works and Site Information for pricing by Contractors and Scope information for pricing by Consultants.
- Managing projects through the project lifecycle from inception to completion.
- Full driving licence and own transport
- Experience of managing costs against set budgets
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life assurance
For further information or to apply please contact Jess Baxter – 01489 774010.