Project Manager – Fire & Security
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
We are recruiting for a mobile Project Manager to cover the South.
To deliver individual or multiple building services related to minor new works within allocated budgets and defined programmes.
- Prepare specifications briefs in consultation with staff
- Tender works in line with our Procurement Policy
- Manage quotation submission to client and gain approvals / purchase orders
- Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control
- Appoint and manage consultants and other specialist contractors
- Attend regular approval meeting with Client interface
- Manage work through to effective completion and submit for invoicing
- Ensure all works are managed in accordance with standard operating procedures and Health and Safety regulations
- Ensure all RAMS are suitable and sufficient
- Manage projects from input to design specification, tender, installation to commissioning, practical completion, handover and invoicing
- Co-ordinate the procurement and resource planning within the requirements of the contract needs
- Manage all Health and Safety matters (CDM)
- Take responsibility for the successful project completion and formal handover
Could this be for you?
- Proven and extensive experience within the fire and security industry
- Proven experience in the Installation of fire detection and alarm systems in accordance with BS5839pt1 2017 and BRE /LPS1014 installation rules
- Proven knowledge on relevant Fire standards BS 5839 Pt 1 – 2017, BS 6266 Pt 1 – 2013, BS 7273 Standards
- Operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important prerequisite of the role
- Proven experience in Project Management
- Hold sufficient Health and Safety (CDM) experience that allows the effective running of projects
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing career development opportunities
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.