You would be joining a company who are rapidly expanding their reach within the critical facilities sector, where they have a number of exciting opportunities at present. The organisation has a strong presence both in the UK and across Europe, owing to the high quality of work completed.
Joining this company would be an excellent opportunity for critical facilities professionals looking to develop their skills in a fast paced, ever evolving environment.
A seasoned Resident Plumber sought to become a part of the PPM and Reactive maintenance team. Imperative that the successful candidate is capable of working both independently and as part of an established team.
Could this role be for you?
- Ability to write reports in regards to life cycle condition
- Previous experience of having to work to reactive maintenance targets
- A keen eye for detail
- Willingness to assist with other teams when required
- Build relationships and manage sub-contractors where necessary
- C&G qualifications 6129 Part 2 and 3
- A knowledge of fabrics
- Variety of work and ever evolving challenges
- Good holiday and salary package
- Opportunity to develop within a critical environment
- Build up new skills
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham.