Senior M&E Project Manager – Data Centres
This role will be remote based and covering projects across the North of England
A specialist critical engineering contractor is actively seeking an experienced senior project manager to cover data centre projects across the North of England. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and expanding organisation that can offer excellent career development and progression.
As the M&E project manager you will be responsible for overseeing the electrical and mechanical services installation on data centre projects valued between £500k and £5m. You will oversee the associated sub-contractors and work closely with the end client to ensure a successful delivery. You will have strong commercial acumen and experience delivering fast paced projects.
The ideal candidate will currently be working as a M&E project manager for a MEP contractor that operates on projects within the data centre or high technology sector.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record on critical engineering / data centre projects.
- Proven track record delivering fast paced projects to tight deadlines
- Abilty to create project programmes.
- Excellent engineering knowledge.
- Commercially astute.
- The ability to lead and motivate project teams.
- Experience working for a principal / main contractor.
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in electrical / mechanical engineering or building services.
- A leading global data centre organisation
- An excellent salary/package and long term career prospects
- Long term projects within the data centre sector
Please get in contact to discuss further.