Senior Project Manager
>£45k+ car and benefits
You will be joining one of the leading FM organisations that oversees a major MOD contract across the UK. This company has recently received an increase in awarded works is therefore expanding across the UK.
To manage the timely delivery of the Additional Works (Project) programme for area of remit, ensuring a high quality output and that all works are delivered within budget.
- Oversee and manage the effective, complaint and timely delivery of Additional Works in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Support and develop local Supply Chain relationships to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks to successfully deliver Additional Works
- Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, quality and safe working to ensure all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements to ensure they are to an acceptable standard
- Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
- Support end users in the development of new work requirements and the provision of formal Additional Works project submissions
- Organise and motivate a team of professionals ensuring that their objectives and performance jointly deliver the requirements of Additional Works on the contract
- Comply with and manage the agreed system of reporting on the physical and financial progress of
- Additional Works with area of responsibility, including planned milestone payments.
- Manage cost and stakeholder expectation through excellent communication and sound commercial decisions to ensure value for money.
Could this be for you?
The ideal candidate will demonstrable experience of supervising staff in Project Management including:
- Leading an operational team to achieve KPIs
- Stakeholder management
- Management of costs
- Planning, directing and controlling activities
- Proactive performance management of Supply Chain
- Good working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Degree Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering related discipline or equivalent experience
- Current H&S and Environmental qualification at a management level (e.g. SMSTS)
- Associate Member of a relevant professional body (e.g. APM)
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent level qualification)
- Government funded contract
- Ongoing development opportunities
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.