Job Title: Structural Engineer +3
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a well-established consultancy based in London. The role is for a Structural Design Engineer with around 3 years experience in structural design. The successful candidate must be proficient in both design as well as AutoCAD. The client provides structural engineering with their primary focus on refurbishment and new build residential properties
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design of refurbishment and new build structures
- Produce AutoCAD drawings
- Visit site, attending meetings and check progress of work
- Work to tight deadlines
- Work closely with the Senior Engineer and other members of the team
- Ensure projects are running to schedule.
Could this role be for you?
The ideal candidate would have a background in technical design as well as having the ability to do their own AutoCAD drawings. You should have a proactive approach to problem-solving and the desire to reach Chartership. The client will actively encourage you to achieve Chartership.
- 3 years’ experience working as an Engineer on refurbishment projects in the London area
- Competent user of AutoCAD and Tedds / Eurobeam
- Strong English language communication skills
- Be able to work on own initiative, either alone or within a team to react to a variable and changeable workload.
- Have prior experience of running projects from start to finish, making site visits where necessary and working closely with Architects, Clients, Contractors, Building Control, and Party Wall Surveyors to develop a brief into a completed project.
* The client proactively encourages candidates to work towards Chartership
* Generous Salary (DoE)
* Health care Insurance
* Company sick pay scheme
* 23 days holiday
* Flexible working hours
If this role could be of interest or you would like to find out more, please send a copy of your CV