M&E supervisor – Multi Skilled – Westminster
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a Static position based in the Westminster, working on a Government contract.
This is a single site position where you have the potential to earn between £35-42k P/A Salary. Working on a Standard Shift Pattern; with the need for going on an oncall rota also, some nights maybe needed for additional out of hours works.
Carry out PPM on the M&E services as required by the schedule. While proactively pursuing and fixing faults as and when you identify them.
Support the sites M&E services, required on the PPM Schedule, while identifying potential defects that may occur.
Could this role be for you?
- Mechanical Or NVQ 3 electrical qualifications or equivalent
- Majority Maintenance work with some installations
- Testing and Inspection Desirable if electrical
- Ability to Gain AP qualifications
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to obtain DV Clearance
- £35-42k P/A
- Further training provided
- Government Contract
- Leading FM contractor
- On call rota
- Standard days holiday + bank holidays
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: