Technical Operations Manager – Fareham / Hampshire
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a mobile position based in the Portsmouth / Hampshire Area, working on a MOD and Commercial contracts.
This is a Multi site position between where you have the potential to earn between £45-55k P/A Salary.
To maintain and improve a consistent and level of service delivery, adapt procedures and processes with clear goals and reasoning. Establish and maintain the clients and supplier’s relationship.
Support the sites M&E services, required on the PPM Schedule, while identifying improvements for the business
Could this role be for you?
- Mechanical or electrical qualification with a clear level of experience in the opposite field
- Multi skilled knowledge of BMS and electrical systems (advantage)
- Managing the clients Portfolio and P&L
- IOSH / NEBOSH
- MOD experience would be ideal
- Driving licence required
- Ability to obtain BPSS Clearance
- £45-55k P/A
- Further training provided
- Government Contract
- Leading FM contractor
- On call rota
- Standard days holiday + bank holidays
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: