Water Hygiene Technician – Water
Highlands and Islands area’s
Our client is one of the world’s foremost support services and construction companies. They are a leader in innovative and sustainable outcomes for our clients and a great place to work for our people.
We are currently looking to recruit a Water Services Technician to carry out a range of monitoring, one-off remedial cleaning, chemical testing and minor plumbing electro/mechanical tasks to meet clients’ agreed requirements with regard to the Legionella control programme as set out in the Water Technical Manual.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this is a mobile, field-based position covering the South Wales area.
- To carry out routine monitoring tasks in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8.
- Maintain customer’s water safe log books in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8 and company guidelines.
- To take a variety of Water samples from multiple sector properties and document these samples in line with the Water Technical Manual guidance.
- Complete and submit all documentation relating to the work carried out in a timely manner and produce documentation and follow the progress of any paperwork regarding customer queries.
- Carry out water system clean and disinfections in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice L8 with guidance for the Water Technical Manual.
- Testing, servicing and maintaining of thermostatic mixing valves.
- Simple remedial plumbing tasks.
- Analysis, testing and dosing of closed system heating and chilled water.
- Analysis testing and checking of Chlorine dioxide systems and equipment.
- Installation and repair of our supplied equipment.
- Comply with time allocations for specified work.
- To maintain plant and equipment on customers site.
COULD THIS BE FOR YOU?
You will need previous experience within Compliance Servicing, Legionella Monitoring or Water Treatment .
- A technical background relating to plumbing.
- Understanding of Water Systems would be desirable.
- Full driving license as a mobile role
Please contact Andrew Macey to discuss further.