Year 1 OTE £26,000 > £30,000 per annum plus benefits
Location: Close to Hedge End/Botley/Bishops Waltham
Company: Highfield Professional Solutions
Want control over your own earnings and career development?
Then why not become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant for Highfield Professional Solutions, an ambitious, modern, and market leading recruitment agency that has grown on family values.
A Recruitment Consultant has a high potential for both personal and professional growth. It is primarily a sales role with fast energy, high rewards, and outstanding results for motivated individuals.
Why you’ll love this job.
It is a career choice and no two days are ever the same. Being able to have control over much of your role as you develop partnerships with clients and candidates, pushing yourself to provide results that reflect your talents.
Why Highfield will make you love it more.
Highfield offer full training from our award-winning Management Team and recruitment consultants, as well as further learning through a structured career path all the way from Trainee through to Management. We also work in smart future focused sectors that have huge opportunities for growth which means you have a huge opportunity to unlimited earning and personal growth.
We run regular friendly challenges and competitions to keep your work interesting and motivated while allowing creative, new ideas to flow. We provide support and guidance throughout your career with us, and those who are wanting to achieve will be able to reach as high as they can.
As a team we are passionate, and we care about the service excellence we give. This plays a big role and how we will develop your skills as a recruitment consultant. We have an excellent reputation that we are proud of – working at Highfield you will love how we help you build trust and long-lasting relationships – especially in the early days when its hard work building your desk.
At Highfield we are clear about the qualities we look for when hiring new people. Great communication skills and confidence are a must as you will be speaking with a range of industry professionals every day. This means a talent in listening, not just talking, as you build trust and connections within the industry.
Successful Recruitment Consultants are motivated, ambitious, competitive, and able to create strong relationships to capitalise on the opportunities available to them, as well as their team. A desire to work alongside a motivating team, who help you to learn and develop new skills
· Have a superb work ethic
You will also need to be well organised and driven to go above and beyond to meet deadlines and targets. You will be goal focused and a self-starter who again will go out of their way to give the best level of service to your customers.
What we can offer you:
1. Market leading commission and reward. We train the best and reward for hard work and success
2. Access to our international Blue Chip client base (not “PSL access” but genuine access!)
3. A grown up attitude to recruitment
4. The chance to work for a Carbon Neutral business
5. Flexible working patterns with a 4pm finish on Fridays and full or part time hours. Hit your target for the month and finish at 1pm every Friday the following month.
6. Award winning training and development
7. The chance to work alongside leading industry experts
8. Access to all the latest Rec Tech (Bullhorn, Cube19, TEAMS, Herefish, ODRO, CloudCall, LinkedIn Recruiter plus more)
9. Become a part owner in the company from Senior Consultant
10. Incentives you really want! We change them regularly based on feedback
11. 2,500 sq ft social area for lunches, meetings and Skype/FaceTime’s
12. 7,500 sq ft offices with space to grow to 100 people
13. A dedicated wellness room
14. Access to multiple qualified Mental Health First Aiders in the business
15. A Leadership team committed to give you the best work/home life balance
You will be working alongside some of the best and most experienced recruitment consultants in their field, and this offers a completely unique opportunity for you to realise your full potential and keep developing yourself.
Want to join a fun, fast paced team and work for a renowned company that rewards your hard work?
Highfield have been recognised in the South Coast awards and Solent Business awards for the Best Company to Work, Employer of the Year, and Management Team of the Year categories. We were recently awarded the Outstanding Contribution to The South Coast Region Award in the South Coast Business Awards. These recognitions reflect our desire to create an environment that is more than a just a workplace, as well as our constant effort to continually improve this.