BMS Engineer (Controls)
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
We are currently recruiting for a BMS Engineer to be based at our client site in Ware
- Co-ordinate any technical queries from the relevant site teams.
- Carry out reactive work and maintenance PPM’s to the BMS system.
- Provide technical service and support on the BMS system for the maintenance team across the operation.
- Ensure the BMS system is fully operational.
- Support all site teams with Technical and Operational issues.
- Assist with the development of the BMS strategy as and when required.
- Maintain the Networked BMS System.
- Take responsibility for the license issues of the BMS System.
- Control access to the BMS System.
- Participate in the continuous development of the customer service culture with British Airways by appropriate & timely communication with the customer.
- Promote the FM team culture by team working with colleagues and subcontractors.
- Use of Hand held PDAs for recording PPM and reactive work.
Could this be for you?
- City & Guilds 17th Edition 236 Part 1&2 or Mechanical equivalent where applicable.
- Proven experience in a technical role is required.
- Knowledge of the BMS system is an advantage but not essential as for the right candidate training will be given.
- Previous experience in an FM environment is desirable.
- £40k+ benefits
- Large site
- Ongoing development
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.