Commissioning Engineer – LUL Telecoms (London) – Nights
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Telecommunications and Digital infrastructure Maintenance and Construction project work to the Transport sector as well as maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a Mobile position based around the London area, working on a Secure Contract.
This is a Multi site position where you have the potential to earn up to 45k P/A Salary. This position is flexible with home working and attending site where required.
Reporting to the Commissioning manager, you will be required to undertake and lead all technical telecoms aspects on assigned projects as a main point of contact for the clients.
Could this role be for you?
- Testing and Commissioning of Communication Systems on the LUL
- Station Management Systems
- Security CCTV (Analogue and IP)
- Customer information Systems and Displays
- Voice alarm and induction loops
- Driving licence required
- Up to £45k P/A
- Further training provided
- Secure Contract
- Leading Telecoms Contractor
- Standard days holiday + bank holidays
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: