Data Centre Electrical Engineer
UK based with travel
This global organisation is currently going through a period of significant growth as a result of continued success within the data centre sector. They are the market leaders in the UK and work with some of the leading clients in the critical engineering sector.
As the electrical engineer you will be responsible for acting as the client representative for technical services across a large portfolio of data centre contracts. You will be required to assist with all aspects of engineering, commissioning, project technical support and account mobilisations across the EMEA region.
You will be a key component of the data centre delivery team and will work closely with internal and external clients. You will be required to ensure clients are receiving a high level of technical service and that any issues are managed in a timely and effective manner.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record in the data centre sector.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in electrical engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of data centre products and services.
- Experience within engineering, project management, design and delivery of data centre projects.
- Commercially astute.
- Excellent client relationship skills.
- Strategic in your operation and decision making.
- An excellent team player with a drive to provide high level service.
- A market leading organisation.
- Long term training, development and education opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with leading clients in the data centre sector.
Please contact Andy Davis to discuss further.