You would be joining a company who are rapidly expanding their reach within the critical facilities sector, where they have a number of exciting opportunities at present. The organisation has a strong presence both in the UK and across Europe, owing to the high quality of work completed.
Joining this company would be an excellent opportunity for critical facilities professionals looking to develop their skills in a fast paced, ever evolving environment.
A seasoned Resident Electrician sought to become a part of the PPM and Reactive maintenance team. Imperative that the successful candidate is capable of working both independently and as part of an established team.
Could this role be for you?
- Ability to work efficiently and to a schedule
- Prior Electrical Installation experience
- Willingness to work well with a help desk team
- Organisation to update all relevant systems and documentation when required
- Understanding of health and safety requirements
- 18th Edition qualification
- Relevant C&G Electrical qualification ie 2330, 2360 or 2365
- 3 years of experience working as a qualified electrician
- Pace different challenges on a day to day basis
- Good salary package
- Chance to build up experience in a critical environment
- Opportunity to develop new industry skills
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham