Project Scoping Manager – M&E essential
You will be joining one of the leading FM organisations that oversees a major MOD contract across the UK. This company has recently received a recent extension and increase in awarded works is therefore expanding across the UK
Scope a programme of Additional Works (Projects) for area of remit, ensuring a high quality output and supporting the client with timely throughput of works. This role will spend the majority of their time working with the client directly, largely on the production of scopes.
- Provide technical support to the client and end user. Determine any specialist requirements, asbestos, CDM 2015, access, egress, OOH, technical design, Security requirements.
- Liaise with client, end user and respective building custodians on a day to day basis.
- Produce a detailed scope of works to generate the AL09 (the additional minor works process). Have a good understanding of site standards, British standards, legislations in relation to building fabric BF, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Review site risk registers, follow management processes and notify Management of any defects on equipment or systems. Ensure, as far as reasonably practical, that all persons on site observe the requirements of JSP 375, work closely with the Mobile Authorised Persons team to ensure compliance.
- Liaise with the local team to ensure site knowledge and on-going maintenance requirements are fully incorporated in the planning and delivery of Additional Works. Provide sufficient and timely supervision, assessment and coaching to ensure teams are performing to agreed service levels, ensuring effectiveness and the timely delivery of Additional Works.
Could this be for you?
- HND level qualification in a Building/Civil Engineering or Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
- Leading an operational team to achieve KPIs
- Stakeholder management
- Management of costs
- Planning, directing and controlling activities
- Management of Safe Systems of Work
- Government funded contract
- Varied project book
- Ongoing development opportunities
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.