Job Title: Project Surveyor (Cost Management – 2 – 6 years’ experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions is working on behalf of a leading global consultancy to recruit a variety of Project Surveyors for their Manchester team. They work across multiple sectors including delivering projects in Commercial, Residential, Offices, Hospitality, Sports Venues, Education, Government and Healthcare.
You will provide a full range of cost management duties to their clients including supporting and leading projects taking responsibility for their successful delivery. Mentoring and supporting graduate and apprentices. Ensuring projects are managed efficiently and on time. Developing strong relationships with clients and members of the project teams and ensuring delivery of cost management outputs
Could this role be for you?
- Degree Qualified – BSc or MSc – in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management.
- Proven experience in a consulting environment
- Excellent IT Skills
- Understanding of a variety of project types/sizes/sectors.
- Able to work under own initiative where appropriate working closely with the Senior Cost Managers and Associates in the delivery of some of their projects.
- Professionally Qualified – ideally Chartered Quantity Surveying Status with the RICS, CIOB or other equivalent institution or working towards.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible working
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Professional Membership fees paid
- Opportunity to work on some of Manchester’s largest and most prestigious projects
- Full APC support if required
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe lane – 01489 774010.