Job Title: Senior Health & Safety Consultant
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions is working on behalf of a leading global consultancy to recruit a motivated and ambitious Senior Health & Safety Consultant to join their team in St Albans to work on a wide variety of projects and frameworks.
You will work closely with the Directors on a wide range of projects providing health and safety advice across London and the Home Counties to a range of clients including commercial, local authorities, healthcare providers, education institutions and the residential market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and ensure the delivery of Health and Safety Consulting team outputs, in accordance with agreed timescales and quality standards.
- Develop strong reciprocal relationships with clients and members of the project team.
- Managing the role of Principal Designer / CDM Advisor / PS Adviser under the CDM Regulations.
- Providing wider Health & Safety consultancy services to clients.
- Preparation of fee proposals – attendance at Client presentations if required.
- Be a primary interface with company clients (new and existing).
Could this role be for you?
- Proven experience in a consulting or client/contractor environment providing the full spectrum of Health and Safety services including CDM bias services such as Principal Designer and CDM Client Advisor, inspection and auditing, safety management system development and implementation etc.
- Proven ability to lead projects from the front and advise clients and design teams on safety and health-related matters and being a pivotal member of a project team.
- Experience in design delivery stages and construction processes
- Understanding of a variety of project types/sizes/sectors preferably within London and Home Counties across Commercial Offices, Residential, Mixed-Use, Education and Healthcare.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible working
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Professional Membership fees paid
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe lane – 01489 774010.