You would be joining a world renowned facilities management company, who are highly respected in the data centre market. Have recently both won and renewed contracts in and around the London area and are trying to add to their team of engineers.
An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills in an exciting and challenging environment
Shift Relief Manager working closely alongside the end client on a data centre site, needing someone who has extensive leadership experience in a critical setting. Knowledge of switching is essential here with HV experience a must
Could this role be for you?
- Flexibility in terms of working hours, mainly will work days but will need to cover shifts when necessary
- 5 years’ experience minimum of leading teams of engineers
- Ideally have an in date HV ticket
- Extensive Data Centre or critical banking background
- Ability to converse confidently with clients and site stakeholders
- Work on a strong, thriving contract
- Lead a team of talent engineers
- Be in an environment where no two days are the same
- Opportunity for career development