Systems Engineering Manager
£65,000 + Car
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Systems Engineering Manager for a busy Telecoms client supporting the nuclear sector.
The successful candiate of the role of the System Engineering Manager will be able to manage the customer requirements during the system assusrance/design/test and product approval phases, and then to verify these in a purpose-built testing facility prior to delivery to the customer.
- Manage Interdisciplinary Design Review process and ensure all design deliverables comply with quality standards.
- Maintaining and developing quality standards and procedures relating to the design and promote best practice and continuous improvement in nuclear safety and quality.
- Producing of programme level design plans and specifications (when required) as well as the system operational manuals which are maintained and updated throughout the design life.
- Managing Systems Engineer resources, in consultation with the Engineering Manager, to ensure an assured and compliant delivery of design.
- Significant experience in the development of ICS and detailed knowledge of the Validation and Verification of an Assured Complex design solution
- Knowledge of CDM 2015 Requirements
- Commercial and financial awareness applied to design management
- SC Clearance
For more information please contact Matt Casey on 01489 774 010 or email