M&E Project Manager – Data Centres
A leading global organisation with a history of successfully delivering high technology projects across the globe is actively expanding their project management capability. This is a great opportunity to work on a major data centre developments in the UK and Europe.
As the M&E project manager you will be responsible for overseeing the electrical and mechanical services installation on data centre projects valued between £500k and £10m. You will oversee the associated sub-contractors and work closely with the end client to ensure a successful delivery. You will have strong commercial acumen and experience delivering fast paced projects.
The ideal candidate will currently be working as a M&E project manager for a MEP contractor that operates on projects within the data centre or high technology sector.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record on critical engineering / data centre projects.
- Proven track record delivering fast paced projects to tight deadlines
- Excellent engineering knowledge
- Client negotiation and management capability
- The ability to lead and motivate project teams
- Experience working for a principal / main contractor
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in electrical / mechanical engineering or building services
- A leading global data centre organisation
- An excellent salary/package and long term career prospects
- Long term projects within the data centre sector
Please get in contact to discuss further.