Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
We are currently recruiting for a Process Technician with a Mechanical bias to work at our client site in Ware.
To apply a range of Mechanical and Electrical skills to maintenance, modifications and new works and in so doing provide a safe, efficient service to the Company in compliance with recognised standards and regulations. Seek advice from the Supervisor on all matters appertaining to operational matters, regulatory and statutory compliance.
- Perform testing and inspecting of mechanical systems in accordance with industry standards.
- Provide accurate feedback and information including but not limited to completed test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing durations of maintenance activities and observations.
- Ensure that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Carry out remedial and/or refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Respond to reactive maintenance/breakdowns and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer as required.
- Develop and retain knowledge of site system failures and their causes and effects.
- Carry out minor new works installations and testing.
- To investigate diagnose and rectify faults to a proven level of competency.
- Carry out isolations to company standards to enable the safe disconnection of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- To operate and monitor plant items and services and to maintain such systems including the addition of chemicals and lubricants in accordance with current COSHH regulations.
Could this be for you?
- The ideal candidate will have the relevant C&G, BTEC level 3, ONC/OND or NVQ level 3 in a mechanical discipline with complementary electrical knowledge.
- The candidate would be ideally experienced in the pharmaceutical industry but not essential, other process automation industries such as the food industry would be a comparable environment.
- Great opportunity for on-going development
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.