Global Reliability Director – Data Centres
You could become part of a worldwide Data Centre Solutions company that are an industry leader in the field and continuing to go through a period of impressive growth. A global organisation that offers unparalleled career opportunities in the data centre sector. The company offer a superb benefits package and are a leading name within the industry.
You will currently be working at the forefront of technology within critical engineering reliability. Within this role you will be responsible for implementing new technology to improve global reliability.
As the Reliability Director you will be the figurehead for a global team of Reliability Managers responsible for driving the consistency and standards across the business in order to achieve the 100% uptime target across the companies global portfolio. This position is a key one in terms of leadership and will require a highly strategic approach. The Director will be Liaising with other regional leads to ensure that a joined up approach and adherence to standards are achieved across the portfolio.
Could this role be for you?
Qualifications / Experience relevant to the role:
- In-depth understanding of Data Centre Facilities and there associated challenges and risks
- Over 10 years of experience in the reliability of Critical Facilities
- Demonstrable expertise in design or use of Critical Facilities MEP infrastructure and related equipment
- Market leading knowledge of reliability related technology.
- Ability to implement global products across a large portfolio.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Excellent knowledge of reliability within critical engineering.
- A strong understanding of Data Centre operations
- To be comfortable with travelling to sites across the EU portfolio as well as occasional global travel
- Ability to provide inspirational leadership to the rest of the team and empower the team to perform to the standards required and keep pace with ongoing expansions
- A global leading organisation.
- International opportunities.
- Market leading remuneration.
- Opportunity to make a difference to global reliability.
If interested in the role please contact Andy Davis at DataX Connect