Senior Engineering Technician
Farnborough and surrounding (50 miles)
£30-35k+ travel and van
Our client is a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used.
They are seeking a Senior Engineering Technician to join their service team. The team are responsible for supporting the installation, service and refurbishment of submersible and surface mounted pumping equipment, sewage treatment plants and all associated components, including control systems, valves and pipework.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Analytical survey of control equipment, both electrical and physical.
- Isolate, dismantle and inspect pumping equipment, including moving parts and lubricants.
- Examine and report any defects with regards to the valves and pipework.
- Supply details, measurements, and full descriptions of any components that require replacement.
- Install and commission supplied equipment and all associated apparatus.
Could this be for you?
- Electrically qualified to City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 or equivalent mechanical qualification
- Good knowledge of pumps/pumping systems, associated equipment, 3 phase industrial electrics, fault finding and testing of electrical components / panels to 18th Edition.
- Full driving licence
- Physically fit able to lift weights
- Ability to work in confined spaces – confined space medical is required
- Successful global company
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Competitive salary
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.